Events taking place in the village.
|Event Name||East Meon Country Fair|
|Event Location||The Green, East Meon|
|Event Date||1st of May 2017|
|Event Time||1.00 pm|
|Contact name||Simon Mortimore|
|Contact Telephone||077683929 or 0173O 823068|
|Description||* Theme – The Village – Old and New
*Old favourites – dog show, bric a brac, human fruit machine, bar, hog roast, and a fine selection of food and drink, including teas and cakes.
* Residents may enter FREE!
* Gate entry monies being generated from those who arrive by car.
* If you would like to help with preparation, or on the day, or you are perhaps willing to contribute to the bottle or bric a brac stalls, the contact details are above.
|Event Name||South Downs Green Fair|
|Event Location||The Sustainability Centre|
|Event Date||7th of May 2017|
|Event Time||10.00 am|
|Contact Telephone||01730 823166|
|Description||* Open from 10.00 am – 5.00 pm
* Traditional crafts, free children's activities, free bushcraft activities
* Ethical shopping, ukulele workshop, live music, food, eco bookshop, seed swap, speakers forum
* Adults £7.00, children £3.00
|Event Name||East Meon Garden Club – Visit|
|Event Location||Petersfield Physic Garden|
|Event Date||18th of May 2017|
|Event Time||From 5 pm|
|Contact name||Clare Bartlett|
|Contact Telephone||01730 823274|
|Event Name||Village Car Boot & Family Picnic|
|Event Location||Mascombe Valley|
|Event Date||4th of June 2017|
|Event Time||11.00 am|
|Contact name||Annabel Tyrwhitt-Drake (for Car Boot)|
|Description||* Bar, large marquee, tables, chairs, games and music
* £10.00 per car boot pitch
* £5.00 per family BYO picnic (6 people max,)
* PRE BOOKING ONLY
* For picnic contact: Anna Tebbutt 823245 or email@example.com
* In aid of Friends of East Meon School (FEMS)
|Event Name||The Longest Day Berefest|
|Event Location||Bereleigh Estate|
|Event Date||16th of June 2017|
|Description||* Pub with No Name Beer Festival comes to Bereleigh
* Friday 16th and Saturday 17th June
* 50 different ales and ciders
* Selection of local food stalls
* Friday – gates open 5.00pm – 11.00pm. Trevor John Band at 7.30pm
* Saturday – midday – 11.00pm. Live music from 4.30pm
* Saturday afternoon – entertainment for children
* Adult advance purchase tickets £5.00
* Adult tickets on the day £10.00. Under 18 Free
* Camping available at Cedar Valley.
If you know of an event which you think should be in this list then please contact Ron Ingerson on 823305 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.