Actions

Leadership Group – Actions

Meeting Date Completion Date Process Action Owner Status
16th of December 2015 Plan Documentation Selection of photographs suitable for inclusion in the NP. Chris Moor Complete
16th of December 2015 Plan Documentation Detail changes to the Village Profile. Richard Bartlett Complete
16th of December 2015 Plan Documentation Vision statement complete if possible. Susan Davenport Complete
16th of December 2015 Plan Documentation Introduction and Community Engagement documents to be completed. Alan Redpath Complete
16th of December 2015 Plan Documentation Complete and upload Policies, Proposals Map, Proposed Settlement Boundary. Leadership Group Complete
11th of December 2015 Planning Submit Screening Environmental Assessment request Alan Redpath Complete
10th of December 2015 11th of December 2015 Plan Documentation Split Leadership documents and minutes into two separate groups on the website – Minutes and Documents. Chris Moor Complete
10th of December 2015 Site Assessment Arrange developer meeting. Leadership Group Complete
10th of December 2015 Plan Documentation Finalise template for 1st draft of NP Written Statement for 16/12 mtg Alan Redpath / Marc Atkinson Complete
10th of December 2015 Plan Documentation Statistics for number listed houses in conservation area. Alan Redpath Complete
28th of November 2015 Site Assessment Complete site assessment Leadership Group Complete
26th of November 2015 Plan Documentation Write up Vision and Core Objectives section of NP Susan Davenport / Steering Group Complete
26th of November 2015 Plan Documentation Write up Context section of NP Alan Redpath / Steering Group Complete
26th of November 2015 Plan Documentation Write up East Meon Profile section of NP document Richard Bartlett / Dominic Carney / Steering Group Complete
26th of November 2015 Plan Documentation Write Neighbourhood Plan Policies section of NP document Stve Ridgeon / Leadership Group Complete
26th of November 2015 Plan Documentation Template design for draft NP Marc Atkinson Complete
26th of November 2015 Communication Most up-to-date, communication of public information esp.web site Dominic Carney Complete
5th of November 2015 Consultation Finalise logistics for the meeting on the 14th November. Leadership Group / Parish Council Complete
5th of November 2015 Communication Finalise last draft of the Power Point presentation for comments. Steve Ridgeon Complete
5th of November 2015 Communication Produce the boards for the meeting on the 14th November. Dominic Carney Complete
5th of November 2015 12th of November 2015 Consultation Investigate the possibility of videoing/photographing the event on the 14th November. Chris Moor Complete
5th of November 2015 Planning Develop the timeline for the participated completion of the NP process. Clint Hanson Complete
22nd of October 2015 23rd of October 2015 Communication Add a facility to email all steering group members when a new document is added to the NP draft documents. Chris Moor Complete
22nd of October 2015 5th of November 2015 Plan Documentation Get confirmation of non availability of sites Alan Redpath Complete
22nd of October 2015 5th of November 2015 Communication Leaflet drop to all villagers for meeting on November 14th George Thomson Complete
22nd of October 2015 5th of November 2015 Communication Produce first draft of the Power Point presentation for village meeting. Steve Ridgeon Complete
22nd of October 2015 5th of November 2015 Planning Produce first draft of the Gantt chart for the Neighbourhood Plan project Clint Hanson Complete
17th of October 2015 13th of November 2015 Plan Documentation Photograph green spaces and sports facilities in the village and add these to the photo documentation part of the web site. Chris Moor Complete
17th of October 2015 Communications Finalise leaflet to delivered to all residents an arrange for production and delivery. George Thompson Complete
17th of October 2015 Communications Meet with Communications group to plan production of display boards. George Thompson Complete
17th of October 2015 Communications Prepare draft presentation for review with Steering Group and Leadership Team Steve Ridgeon Complete
17th of October 2015 Communications SG and LG to consider the roles for each at the village update meeting. All Complete
17th of October 2015 Communications Distribute full list of Green spaces to SG and LG Clint Hanson Complete
17th of October 2015 Planning Produce a draft project plan for the production of the NP document to be shared at the village update Clint Hanson Complete
17th of October 2015 NP Document Decide how EM can define the Vision for EM NP. Susan Davenport/Richard Bartlett Complete
24th of September 2015 Plan Documentation Write introductory paragraphs of the importance of East Meon as an iconic location within the context of the SDNP. Dominic Carney Complete
24th of September 2015 Plan Documentation Develop a facility to allow villagers to upload photos and captions to the website, that demonstrates the character of the village. Chris Moor Complete
24th of September 2015 Plan Documentation To provide a short summary of the housing needs analysis drawing out the key implications for the neighbourhood plan. Gillies O’Bryan-Tear Complete
24th of September 2015 Consultation Review the methodology for setting the settlement boundary and provide recommendations into the neighbourhood plan. . Steve Ridgeon Complete
24th of September 2015 Site Assessment Obtain evidence of availability of all identified sites. George Thomson Complete
24th of September 2015 Plan Documentation Organise a working session for plan documentation, authors and contributors and finalise document governance arrangements. Leadership Group Complete
17th of September 2015 Communication Prepare for village meeting Leadership Group / Parish Council Complete
17th of September 2015 Communication Prepare bullet points of progress to date to send to Lesley Hussell for her to write communication from. Steve Ridgeon Complete
17th of September 2015 Assessment Looking at the feasibility of sites of fewer than four dwellings within the parish. Gillies O’Bryan-Tear / Richard Williams Complete
17th of September 2015 Evidence Base Review existing archive documentation to see what should be included on the website and neighbourhood plan. Leadership Group Complete
10th of September 2015 17th of September 2015 Policies Obtain copy of draft policies from George B Steve Ridgeon Complete
10th of September 2015 Policies LG to work with George to get draft version ready for broader communication and inclusion in the NP Steve Ridgeon Complete
10th of September 2015 Communications Check availability of the Village Hall for a village communications meeting. Clint Hansen / Dominic Carney Complete
10th of September 2015 Communications Check deadlines for including meeting announcement in Meon Matters, either through an article or an insert. Dominic Carney Complete
10th of September 2015 Communication Village meeting: agree on content, owners of various sections (we already have volunteers outside the PC & LG to present particular content) and flow. Richard Bartlett, Alan Redpath, LG Complete
10th of September 2015 24th of September 2015 Document Preparation Develop the functionality to have the ability to store draft sections of the NP online so that the NP and PC could have access to the latest versions and be able to update them as required. Chris Moor Complete
3rd of September 2015 Communication Post notice on Parish Council notice boards highlighting the new NP website George Thompson Complete
3rd of September 2015 17th of September 2015 Communication Research potential of linking evidence to NP development process Chris Moor Complete
3rd of September 2015 Communication Review support needed to complete the NP document George Thompson Complete
20th of August 2015 Communication Continue to build the 'Neighbourhood Plan'
section of the Village website – see action
8/8, 6
Chris Moor Complete
20th of August 2015 17th of September 2015 Communication Identify those documents to move over from the previous NP site and a structure which will make it possible for readers to follow the process, the documents and see minutes Chris Moor Complete
20th of August 2015 1st of September 2015 Communication Set up on the website a way for people to contact the LG and to submit input to the process Chris Moor Complete
20th of August 2015 30th of August 2015 LG Planning Set up a volunteer page Chris Moor Complete
20th of August 2015 9th of September 2015 LG Planning Set up a way to track LG & PC actions on the website to ensure effective working of the teams Chris Moor Complete
20th of August 2015 4th of September 2015 Communication Invite to the next LG meeting Parish Councillor responsible for communications to start planning for next village communications meeting George Thomson Complete
20th of August 2015 30th of August 2015 Policies Approach village resource to develop Policies already in early draft. Organise meeting as soon as possible or invite to next LG meeting – see action 13/8, 16m Chris Moor Complete
20th of August 2015 Landscape Analysis Landscape Analysis Alan Redpath Complete
20th of August 2015 Village Design Statement Work with Village Design Statement Lead to obtain the good work previously done George Thomson Complete
20th of August 2015 11th of August 2015 Communication Work with volunteer to find the most effective way to communicate findings to the whole village. George Thomson Complete
20th of August 2015 Site Assessment Check with SDNP what they require as the minimum and ideal external agency input. Leadership Group Complete
20th of August 2015 Site Assessment Produce a list of inputs obtained by a selection of other neighbourhood plans. Steve Ridgeon Complete
20th of August 2015 12th of October 2015 Site Assessment Clarify if the Environment Agency needs to be consulted – see action 13/8, 13 Steve Ridgeon Complete
20th of August 2015 Site Identification Find out history and status of all proposed sites; information to be used as part of evidence trail in final NP document Clint Hanson Complete
20th of August 2015 Site Assessment Further analysis of feedback from Feb pop-in. Steve Ridgeon Complete
13th of August 2015 17th of September 2015 Site Identification Document this section of the process for both the Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) and for the website. Consider how to communicate this with residents at the next NP forum. Chris Moor Complete
13th of August 2015 17th of September 2015 Site Assessment Obtain all documentation relating to this section from the Chair of EMPC. Clint Hanson and Steve Ridgeon Complete
13th of August 2015 Site Assessment Obtain all feedback received from residents from the Chair of EMPC. Clint Hanson and Steve Ridgeon Complete
13th of August 2015 Site Assessment Classify the documentation for referencing and relevance to the final NDP and for further consultation. Clint Hanson and Steve Ridgeon Complete
13th of August 2015 Site Assessment Identify the criteria that have been applied to date for assessment. Clint Hanson and Steve Ridgeon Complete
13th of August 2015 Site Assessment Agree how to evidence the process in this section. Clint Hanson and Steve Ridgeon Complete
13th of August 2015 Site Assessment Identify the gaps in the activities. Clint Hanson and Steve Ridgeon Complete
13th of August 2015 Site Assessment All available documentation forwarded – ongoing Alan Redpath Complete
13th of August 2015 Site Assessment Confirm arrangements for Highways Agency survey – will either submit comments to SDNP 6 week consultation and if not when planning application is submitted – they simply don't have the resources to cover small developments for NPs which are presently many. Alan Redpath Complete
13th of August 2015 Site Assessment Confirm arrangements for Environment Agency survey, if required Alan Redpath Complete
13th of August 2015 Site Assessment Include a member of the LG in all meetings Parish Council Confirmed
13th of August 2015 Site Assessment Take ownership of ensuring all outputs align with SDNPA Local Plan and other external requirements. Parish Council Complete
13th of August 2015 17th of September 2015 Site Assessment Confirm resource for completion of Policies and arrange for meeting with LG. Parish Council Complete
13th of August 2015 Windfall Assessment Discuss approach to completing this section with Chair of EMPC Planning Committee. Steve Ridgeon Complete
13th of August 2015 Evidence Base Discuss potential for contracting a professional write to produce the NDP for consultation. George Thomson Complete
13th of August 2015 Communication Develop communication strategy: include all web site, Meon Matters and notice boards – include minutes of all meetings and most effective way of updating residents etc. Leadership Group / Parish Council Confirmed
8th of August 2015 LG Planning AR will provide electronic copies of relevant documentation to EMNP- LG Alan Redpath Complete
8th of August 2015 LG Planning AR will obtain and share the existing project plan. Alan Redpath Complete
8th of August 2015 LG Planning Briefing mtg for LG with Chris Patterson (SDNP) – 26/08/15
Briefing/review mtg for LG/SG with EMNP consultant, Lisa Jackson scheduled for 05/10/15
Alan Redpath Complete
8th of August 2015 LG Planning AR will liaise with Working Group Leads to arrange a briefing on the working group activities and status. Alan Redpath Complete
8th of August 2015 LG Planning AR will obtain from Lisa Jackson a template NP documents to show what content is required. Alan Redpath Complete
8th of August 2015 17th of September 2015 LG Planning CM will continue to improve the EMNP website. The need to additional writing skills was identified and attendees will consider options. Chris Moor Complete
8th of August 2015 LG Planning EMNP-SG to advise EMNP- LG of all relevant meetings so that attendance can be arranged. Parish Council Confirmed
8th of August 2015 LG Planning AR to coordinate an update meeting with existing NP work groups – this is a continuous & ongoing communication throughout the NP process Alan Redpath Ongoing
8th of August 2015 LG Planning AR to identify potential resources for the consultation section. Alan Redpath Complete
8th of August 2015 17th of September 2015 LG Planning AR to write minutes of the meeting for publication as part of the consultation. Alan Redpath Complete